Sunday 26 December 2010

Yuletide reckonings!

Merry Winter festivities to all and sundry! Managed to get a few bits completed today and on Christmas eve (although not Christmas day because of joyous celebrating). I managed to finish off my Scree Slope and add snow to it and the bases of my Skeleton Warriors, completing all of my tasks this time around (will post my scenario around new year for perusal). Stormsoul completed her building after changing tack at the last minute because we both felt that the original one wasn't working as well as we'd imagined (although I shall later complete it for the sake of it), instead completing a Brettonian watchtower (since they're on the outskirts of Athel Loren) and got a little further with painting her Wardancers.

With the watchtower, the paintscheme was quite simple: Bleached Bone with Devlan Mud wash on the lighter parts, Chaos Black with a drybrush of Shadow Grey on the darkest parts, Codex Grey with a drybrush of Fortress Grey on the mid-tone parts, Terracotta roofing tiles, Scorched Brown for the door and Boltgun Metal on the door-handle/chain.

Anywho, we're packing tonight to head down to Essex tomorrow (early in the morning) to see my family for Christmas and hopefully meet up with Sousunou (and Skyjacker if he's about). I'm packing my Skeleton Warriors and Stormsoul's Wardancers, with the paints she needs to finish them, in the hopes of using my scenario as a four-way battle as a little Christmas surprise and so that Stormsoul has a chance to finish painting her Wardancers before new year!



See y'all on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment