Monday 14 February 2011

Schoolboy dropout

Well, it's an unfortunate thing that I have to make this post, but Sousunou is dropping out due to personal commitment reasons. I am working on trying to draft in a second replacement, otherwise this is likely to drop down to being a tale of 3 gamers, which I'd frankly rather it didn't come to. In future, I may simply borrow people from the Interwebz0ers that are interested and be done with it!

Anywho, regardess of the problems we face, there has been some progress. I have decided to write my fluff for the timebeing as I am not yet confident enough to try a comic strip for it, although I may still try to do so at some point. Stormsoul has progressed somewhat and promised me that she will paint some more today. She's settled on some more colours for the dryads and done most of the painting on them - the wood is remaining as said, but the skirt type things are now Rotting Flesh, with Thraka Green wash and the leaves are Camo Green. Eyes are expected to be a rather luminescent green as well. just got bases and highlighting the bark left to do on them and finish off her last 8 Glade Guard (as well as get on with naming her army and producing more fluff/artwork).

Lizardman guy hasn't progressed any further, due to work and playing a game that is apparently not dissimilar to Final Fantasy, but with guns. Dang those other "hobbies" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment