Wednesday 29 September 2010

Choosing, Naming & Changing...

Skyjacker forgot to tell me that he's changed his army choice from the High Elves to the Ogre Kingdoms and is currently in "research & Development" stages.

Stormsoul has written her Asrai list, which looks a little like this:
Spellsinger - Level 2
                 - Elynett's Brooch
                 - Pageant of Shrikes
                 - 170pts

Dryads - 12
            - 144pts

Glade Guard - 16
                     - Standard Bearer
                     - Musician
                     - Aech - Banner of Springtide
                     - 235pts

Wardancer Troupe - 10
                              - Musician
                              - Bladesinger
                              - 201pts

Totals: 750pts, 39 models, 22.7% Heroes, 50.5333% Core, 26.8% Special (05 Rare & 0% Lords).


Lastly, I (Hashut's Blessing) have performed a further stage of our efforts thus far - I have named my characters and units! My Wight King is Thane Gruni Chufbeard, my Necromancer is the runepriest Throkni Stonesmite, my Skeleton Warriors are the Peak's Silverbeards, the Zombie Horde are the Ironbeard Militia and the Cairn Wraiths ar Helna's Rangers (Helna is the Banshee).

I submit to ye readers the above information for perusal and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment